The weather is looking gorgeous this weekend.
Friday, there is a high of 81, Saturday a high of 66 and Sunday, a high of 70; so yeah, pretty perfect!
While a lot of places aren’t yet open at full capacity which can make finding an outdoor table hard, there are still ways to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy nice weather when we have it in Charlotte, is to go on a long walk. If you’re not sure where to walk, check out some of the best hikes/ trails in and around Charlotte.
- Evergreen Nature Preserve -2 miles
- Latta Plantation Nature Preserve: Hill, Cove, Split Rock trails loop -4.2 miles
- McDowell Nature Center – 7 miles
- Reedy Creek Park and Nature Center – 10 miles
- RibbonWalk Nature Preserve – 3 miles
- Rural Hill Nature Preserve – 2.5 miles
- Rocky Face Mountain Recreational Area – 5 Miles
- South Mountains State Park: High Shoals Falls Loop Trail – 2.7 miles
- South Mountains State Park: Backpacking Loop – 11.8 miles
- Buffalo Creek Preserve – 2.1 miles (4.2 miles out-and-back)
- Lake Norman State Park: Lake Shore Trail – 5 miles
- Broad River Greenway – 4.0 miles (one-way)
- Boone’s Cave Park – 5 miles
- Crowders Mountain State Park: Pinnacle Trail (including Turnback, Fern and Lake trails) – 4 miles
- Crowders Mountain State Park: Crowders and Rocktop trails – 5 miles
- Ridgeline Trail: joining Crowders Mountain State Park (N.C.) and Kings Mountain State Park (S.C.)
- South Fork River Trail | 2.2 miles (4.4 out-and-back)