Father’s Day for many might look different this year. Coronavirus cases continue to rise in NC, so many families will be celebrating their Father’s Day apart. Whether you’re celebrating together, or apart this year, there are still plenty of ways to show your dad some love!
Here are some last minute Father’s Day gift ideas:
Order Takeout To His House And Zoom
- For those who are choosing to stay socially distant this Sunday, you can still make dad feel special by ordering delivery from his favorite restaurant to be delivered to his house, then you can have dinner together virtually through Zoom.
For the high-roller: Apple AirPods
- This is what my dad is asking for for Father’s Day… and while they don’t come cheap, they are a perfect universal Father’s Day gift if you’re wanting to splurge this year.
A Monthly Subscription Box
- The gift that keeps on giving… literally. There are subscription boxes for just about EVERYTHING these days. Find a subscription box you think your dad might like and he will get gifts all year!
- There is no easier gift for the dad that is hard to buy for. Get your dad a gift card to ensure he will get something he really wants.
Wireless Meat Thermometer
- Take dad’s grill to the next level with this one! There is now a wireless bluetooth meat thermometers so dad doesn’t have to stand over the grill to make sure his meat cooks perfectly.
A handmade card
- At the end of the day, it’s the thought that counts. If you’re really struggling with what to do, maybe you don’t want to go out shopping during these times… it makes sense. Make your dad a handmade card to show you love him.