Looking to celebrate the holidays in South Carolina this year? There are tons of pop-up events happening throughout the holidays and what better way to celebrate than to attend? Tis’ the season to celebrate and have fun with friends and family! So, lucky for you we are looking to find and share tons of celebrations for you to enjoy. Eater Carolinas has a list of fun festive holiday pop-up events happening across the Carolinas. Check out some of these events and start planning!
Asheville, North Carolina
- The Golden Pineapple will host a holiday takeover Miracle starting on November 25, 2022. Enjoy whimsical drinks specials and so much more.
Charleston, South Carolina
- Harold’s Cabin will be serving holiday inspired drinks and food to put you in the holiday spirit. Enjoy pies, eggnog, mulled wine, and more throughout the month of December
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Head to the Royal Tot for a Christmas takeover like no other. Enjoy cool, holiday drinks like the Holiday on Ice with vodka, cold brew, and more.
- Backstage Lounge will host a pop up where you can enjoy even more holiday themed treats. Starting November 23, you will get the chance to sip some pure holiday spirit.
- Billy Sunday at Optimist Hall will transform into Tinsel Town starting December 1st. Enjoy all the fun holiday decor for the entire month of December whenever you visit.
Greenville, South Carolina
- Head to Southernside Brewery for with a miracle pop up that will start on November 21.
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Haymaker cocktail bar is set to host another popup in which you can enjoy more holiday cocktails. Last year, drink specials included the Christmaspolitan and the Bad Santa. Wonder what this year will entail?