It’s pretty obvious that most people spoil their pets, and apparently, a lot of people show their pet love by spoiling them rotten.
A recently adopted a boxer named Cora. She runs the house haha.
A new survey finds:
- 65% of Gen Z pet owners admit to spoiling their pets.
- 57% of pet owners say they spoil their pets 24/7.
- 70% of women say they spoil their pets, while 61% of men say the same.
- As for ways they spoil their pets, many shower them with toys and extra treats. In addition…
- 44% say they celebrate their pet’s birthday with a party.
- Another 42% celebrate holidays with them.
- 37% of pet owners will do something special for their pet’s “Gotcha Day.”
- Most owners spoil their pets so much, that two in three actually wish they could be their pets for a day.
- As for how they’d spend their day as their pets…
- 61% would spend their day doing zoomies and playing outside.
- 40% would sleep all day.
- 36% would get cozy and relax in their favorite spot.
Source: SWNS Digital