Natural isn’t so natural after all. The way “natural beauty” is defined in 2022 requires hair coloring, facials, injections, and even body contouring. Ironically, there’s a lot of time, energy, and money that goes into achieving that “natural look” making it anything but. According to Bustle, here is what plastic surgeons and estheticians are considering to be “natural beauty” in 2022:
- Lips that appear full, but not too full.
- Contoured cheeks and jawlines, as well as smooth, line-free skin that doesn’t appear frozen.
- A well-rested, radiant complexion that appears packed with hydration.
- More curves in some places and fewer curves in other places.
Sounds like a lot of work, right? That’s because it is! Here’s a breakdown of that work and the money that goes into achieving these looks.
- Injectables like Botox and fillers – Botox ranges from $300 – $500 per treatment, while fillers cost $500 to $1200 per treatment
- Lasers, Microneedling, & Radiofrequency – Lasers and chemical peels enhance the tone and texture of the skin. They cost anywhere from $500 to $6,000 based on how many treatments you need.
- Coolscupting & EMSculpt NEO – These body contouring and sculpting devices cost around $2,000. Using filler for body contouring would run around $4,000.
- Thread lifts – The nonsurgical alternative to facelifts is known for creating desirable highlights on the face. The average cost of a thread lift ranges from $1,500 to $4,500.
- Surgery – Cosmetic surgery, like a facelift or breast augmentation, can range from $5,000 to $15,000 or more.