Want to treat yourself to something really special? How about one of the most expensive cocktails in the world? The financial experts at Payday Loans Net analyzed information from the world’s most expensive bars so they could rank the priciest cocktails on the planet.
Topping the list is the Diamonds Are Forever drink at The Ritz-Carlton in Tokyo, Japan. This cocktail is made with Grey Goose vodka, a twist of lime and comes with a $16-thousand diamond, as well as a $22-thousand 6-hundred price tag!
If you’d prefer one that also comes with accessories, but won’t put such a big dent in your wallet, head to the XS Nightclub in Las Vegas and order the Ono cocktail. As the second most expensive in the world, it will set you back $10-thousand and it includes a pair of silver cuff links and an 18-karat white-gold chain, but each sip will cost you about a thousand bucks! Even the cheapest drink on this list is still $80! It’s called The Admiral and can be found at the Bad Luck Bar in Detroit, Michigan.
The top 10 most expensive cocktails in the world
- Diamonds Are Forever drink at The Ritz-Carlton in Tokyo, Japan: $22,600
- Ono cocktail at the XS Nightclub in Las Vegas: $10-thousand
- Salvatore’s Legacy at the Playboy Club in London: $7-thousand
- Sapphire Martini at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, Connecticut: $3-thousand
- Sidecar at the Bar Hemingway in Paris, France: $1,670
- Original Mai Tai at The Merchant Hotel in Belfast, Northern Ireland: $1,270
- Hennessy at Subsix Underwater Bar in the Maldives: $312
- Hennessy Paradis Imperial Cognac at The Peak Bar in Tokyo, Japan: $248
- White Lady at the American Bar at the Savoy in Mayfair, London: $150
- The Admiral at Bad Luck Bar in Detroit, Michigan: $80
Source: Travel and Leisure