Weekend Morning Routine Mistakes That Screw Up The Rest of Your Week
Believe it or not, experts say that adding in some structure to our weekends actually does us some good for the rest of the “regular” week ahead. Like what? Re-evaluate your weekend with these thoughts in mind:
- Sleeping in too late – Sleeping in significantly longer than you’re used to can lead to less healthy behaviors overall and can actually cause you trouble getting to sleep on Sunday. Unless you’re absolutely sleep-deprived – then catch those ZZZs!
- Not hydrating yourself first thing – Switch out that cup of coffee first thing in the morning for a glass of water. We wake up every morning dehydrated, especially after a night of drinking.
- Not staying accountable – Build in some sense of accountability or purpose into your weekends such as a workout class, meeting a friend for coffee, or even doing a load of laundry.
- Not prepping for the week ahead – Take some of the stress off your busy work week away by taking time out of your weekend to plan for it. Set the tone for the week by making sure you’ve got a little bit of your life together first.
- Not getting outside – A lot of people are stuck inside working during the week. Use your weekend to get some fresh air and sunshine, especially during the morning hours. You’ll feel more refreshed for the day and week ahead.
Source: Huffington Post
Sign me up for the Kiss 95.1 email newsletter!
Make sure you're not missing out on anything at Kiss 95.1 and become an exclusive VIP member. Enjoy all the perks and get exclusive insight into music news, contests, and more!