What Taylor Will Have In Her Suite At The Big Game
Anyone who’s ever been to a Super Bowl watch party can tell you the snacks and food are one of the most important parts of the event. This Sunday, millions of Americans across the country will be watching the big game from one of those parties, while some lucky folks get to see it in person at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.
One of those lucky people could be Taylor Swift. We have seen all the reports on how it would be possible if she left right after her Japan concert to make it to Las Vegas in time for the big game. If she does, you know she will be sitting pretty in a suite (Yes we think Momma Kelce will be in there too).
And according to People the VIP fans who will be watching from the luxury suites will be feasting on these items during the game.
Allegiant Stadium has teamed up with the Las Vegas Raiders and Levy Restaurants to create an incredible Super Bowl dining experience.
The menu in the luxury suites includes:
- The Vegas Greatest Shrimp Cocktail Tower
- Welcome to Las Vegas Grand Supper
- Sin City’s King Crab Fried Rice
- Lobster, Steak or Gruyere Quesadillas
- Breakfast for Dinner, which includes buttermilk fried chicken with waffles and maple syrup
Specialty dishes served during the game include:
- Wagyu Loaded hot dogs
- Surf and Turf Nachos with filet mignon, lobster and queso blanco
- The Ultimate Seafood Stuffed Potato with Mac & Cheese
- And the “Sunday Sundae” Griddled Jumbo Donut, which is topped with ice cream, chocolate fudge, sprinkles and more
The stadium also offers a signature cocktail menu featuring the drinks:
- First and Tequila – made with Casamigos Blanco, Cointreau, lime juice, and fresh lemon sour
- Sin City Sour – Marie Brizard Apricot Liqueur, fresh lemon sour and ginger beer
- The Rumming Back – Captain Morgan rum, elderflower liqueur, golden passion mix and chilled ginger beer