Trader Joe’s New Holiday Items To Add To Your Cart
Anytime you go to Trader Joe’s you can find new, holiday items, as they’re continually rolling out different products. The supermarket’s latest Fearless Flyer has just come out, and it’s a holiday guide to the hundreds of fun things you’ll find on their shelves in the month ahead.
TJ’s has some brand new items, as well as some returning favorites, and these are some you may want to add to your cart on your next shopping trip:
- Jingle Jangle – This mix of chocolate-covered treats, like popcorn, pretzels and peanut butter cups, comes in a tin nice enough for gifting.
- Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s – TJ’s version of Oreos, in peppermint.
- Cookie Mug Hangers – Little spiced cookie gingerbread people that are made with a notch to “sit” on the edge of a mug.
- Taste Test of Caramels – Back for the 11th year, this flight of caramels comes with new flavors like Caramel Mousse, Gingerbread and Pear & Cinnamon.
- Panoply of Organic Italian Pasta – This box contains five individual bags of different pastas including Striped Papillon, Lemon Flavored Torchietti and Striped Farfalline.
- Fried Olive Bites – A blend of chopped olives and a mix of cheeses rolled in breadcrumbs and fried to perfection.
- Shrimp Pouches of Many Colors – These festive colored dumplings get their hue from vegetable juice, spinach, beets and pumpkin and they’re filled with shrimp, ginger, onion, garlic and a bit of sesame oil.
- Pretzel Bread Pudding – For fans of sweet and salty desserts, this one is made with soft pretzel pieces baked in a traditional egg custard and covered in salted caramel sauce.
- Cranberry butter cookies – French butter cookies with a hint of cinnamon and sweetened dried cranberries.
- Iced Gingerbread Squares – Made with brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger, these soft-baked squares are topped with confectioner’s icing and a sprinkle of sanding sugar.