This Company Will Pay Official Margarita Tester $4K To Visit Vegas & Sip Cocktails
What happens in Vegas won’t be staying in Vegas if you land what some would consider a dream job. According to USA Today, a company is looking for an official margarita tester . This person will travel to “Sin City” and sample new cocktails every day for a week.
OnlineCasinos is offering the job and here’s what it entails:
- The marg tester will visit Las Vegas for seven days sometime between November 1st and February 29th.
- During the trip, the official tester will try and take photos of one margarita drink a day at different bars and venues in the city.
- They’ll rate the margs using specific criteria. That includes flavor, presentation, quality of ingredients, the setting and “vibe” of the location, and overall drinking experience.
- The official margarita tester will get paid a $4-thousand stipend. $2-thousand for travel and hotel. $13-hundred for food and drinks and $700 for extra costs.
- OnlineCasinos wants to make it clear they’re not looking for a binge drinker. They expect the winner to follow CDC guidelines and only have one alcoholic drink per day.
- The winner has to be of legal drinking age and agree for their name, image and town where they live to be shared by OnlineCasinos.
- You can apply now through Sunday, October 1st using their online application form.
- The winner will be chosen randomly and will be contacted within five working days after the Sunday deadline.