Is Chicken Noodle Soup Really Good for the Soul?
Are you a fan of chicken noodle soup? If so, then this might be the best thing for you for sure. How about an easy chicken noodle soup recipe? TJ from Ace & TJ does his Fend For Yourselves recipe to make cooking nice and easy for you. Who would have thought a chicken noodle soup recipe could be so simple? I know soups can be a difficult thing, but what do you think about trying this one out?
Chicken Noodle Soup: What You Need
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in with skin)
- 1 package egg or no yolk noodles
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning salt
- Creole seasoning – a few shakes (how’s that for specific measurements?)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow along with this video or here for all of the instructions you might need.