Primary Menu

The MRL Morning Show

Weekdays 6:00AM-10:00AM

When you plan ahead, and take care of most of the decision-making tasks the night before, you will have more free mornings, letting you get into the meaningful work quicker.

Putting your iPhone on your flammable bedsheets may not be a good idea.

One British teen found that out and is recovering after their iPhone charger burst into flames, searing a part of their face. Amie Hall said on Facebook that she was falling asleep when she noticed an orange, hot light coming from her bed cover.

It was then that she saw her Apple charger set fire to the duvet. Hall jumped out of bed, but not before the flames burned some of her right cheek. Her mother put the fire out before it got any worse. Hall is now advising people not to charge their phone while in bed, and Apple has released tips for safe charging practices.

Officials aren’t sure if it was the charger or faulty wiring that caused the incident.

Source: New York Post