Lay’s Adds Five New Flavor Icons Inspired By Famous Dishes From Across The Country
Who doesn’t love a good potato chip? And thanks to Lay’s, now there are five more delicious-sounding flavors you’ll want to get your hands on.
We talked about how Lay’s just revealed five new Flavor Icons on the air today, each inspired by an iconic dish from a famous restaurant across the U.S. The flavors include:
- Grimaldi’s Kettle Cooked New York Style Pizza – based on the famous Brooklyn pizza pie.
- Party Fowl’s Nashville Hot Chicken – inspired by the Music City hot spot.
- Geno’s Steaks Philly Cheesesteak – inspired by Philadelphia’s iconic cheesesteak hub.
- El Torito’s Carnitas Street Taco – based on the popular Los Angeles taco joint.
- Cocina Azul’s Chile Relleno – inspired by the dish at the Albuquerque, New Mexico restaurant.
If you’re like me and must try every new chip flavor out there, these new Flavor Icons hit store shelves today, although you can only get the chile Relleno flavor in Walmart and 7-Elven.
Source: Good Morning America