LauRen’s 5 Alexa Hacks To Feel Like You Have A Personal Assistant
Life can be hectic and there are only so many hours in a day, so we need to be as productive as possible to get it all in. That’s why I get Alexa to help me out … She’s pretty much my personal assistant and you could get her to work for you too!
According to a survey by ComPsych, a management services company, 41% of people lose between 15 and 30 minutes of productivity time a day just from stress. So let these Amazon Alexa hacks help you plan, get organized and be more productive.
- Set timers while getting ready – Always running late for work in the morning? Use Alexa’s timers to help make sure you’re not taking too long to get ready. Just say,“Alexa, set a timer for 20 minutes,” and you’ll stay on track.
- Keep track of your schedule – Know what your day involves without having to pick up your phone by asking something like, “Alexa, what’s on my calendar today?” or “Alexa, when is my next meeting?”
- Create reminders throughout your day – Afraid you’re going to miss an appointment or an important call you need to make? Set a reminder by saying, “Alexa, remind me to call Robert at 3 p.m.” and she’ll alert you.
- Make to-do lists – Stay organized without pulling out a pen and paper to write a list by saying something like, “Alexa, put “exercise on my to-do list.” I also make a shopping list!
- Check your email on the go – Ask, “Alexa, do I have emails from Cynthia?” and your device will read the emails out loud and you can even verbally respond to them.
Sure these are 5 little steps but they could make a big impact in your life like they do in mine!