Ah, one of the many reasons why I love Twitter.
Over the weekend, Netflix started a Twitter meme trend and it resulted in some hysterical responses.
Warning…these are innuendos so if you think they’re talking about something, they are. The trend started as “name something you can say during sex.” Netflix took it a step farther by tweeting, “what’s something you can say during sex but also when you manage a brand twitter account?”
what’s something you can say during sex but also when you manage a brand twitter account?— Netflix US (@netflix) December 5, 2019
The brands went for it and the result is, at times, blush worthy.
- Wendys: “Wow. 4 for 4”
- Paramount Network: “I’m not sure we want to touch this.”
- Natural Light: “These are all natural.”
- The Sims: “Woohoo!”
- The Family Guy: “Giggity. Giggity! Alright!”
- Snickers: “Satisfied?”
- Jimmy John’s: “That was freaky fast!”
- Hulu: “Netflix and chill?”
- FireFox: “We’ll keep this private.”
- AT&T: “Just ok is not ok.”
- 7-Eleven: “oh thank heaven.”
- Dr. Pepper: “Trust me, I’m a Dr.”
So many other brands chimed in on this thread, and some are hilarious! Even though we’re a radio show and we get away with a lot of NSFW things, there are some tweets we couldn’t share on this blog! SO…go check the whole thread here.