Want a lot of food for a cheap price? Let this be the ultimate lunch or dinner guide:
1. The Pizza Peel & Tap Room – Lunch Buffet – $9.99
I know this is just one penny off, however, all you can eat pizza & salads PLUS this price includes the drink! Also did you know there is a secret menu?
2. Mr. K’s Soft Ice Cream – Double Big K w/Cheese $5.25
The real winner here is their ice cream. If you go to Mr. K’s, you must get the soft serve!
3. Greens Lunch – Cheese Dog $2.55
4. Cluck-N-Cup – Chicken Pot Pie $6.50
5. Zack Hamburgers – Zacks Special $6.35
A Charlotte staple for years! Also did you know they were in the background of a “Homeland” episode?
6. Vic The Chili Man – Chili Dog w/ Chips & Drink – $4.75
Closed for winter season, opens in March 2019
7. Bar-B-Q King – BBQ Plate – $7.95
8. Sabor Latin Street Grill – Sabor Especial $7.95
Also, they have $1 tacos
View this post on Instagram
It's taco time all day at Sabor, $1 tacos cannot be beat! ????: @pizzaourlives — #saborclt #saborlatinstreetgrill #latinstreetgrill #cltfood #sabornotsaber #cltstreetfood #cltstreeteats #clteats #cltdines #clteatsout #eatclt #eatdrinkclt #eatcharlotte #eatdrinkcharlotte #tacobowl #clttacos