Wear Green to Krispy Kreme in North Carolina and Get a Free Doughnut for St. Patrick’s Day
As announced in a press release, on March 16th and 17th, 2022, wear green and get a free O’riginal Glazed Doughnut. That’s right my lucky friends, in North Carolina and beyond you can eat an Original Glazed Doughnut, but it’s green. The donut is green inside and out. Krispy Kreme’s St. Patrick’s Day Collection includes four festive doughnuts that come in a custom St. Patrick’s Day-inspired box:
- Lenny Leprechaun Doughnut: A glazed doughnut hand-decorated like a leprechaun with green and black icing, buttercream, and a fondant hat.
- Luck O’ the Rainbow Doughnut: An Original Glazed® doughnut dipped in green icing and green sprinkles, topped with buttercream and a sugar piece rainbow.
- St. Patrick’s Shamrock Doughnut: A doughnut filled with Original Kreme™, dipped in white icing and topped with a shamrock sprinkle blend.
- Green Iced with Sprinkles Doughnut: An Original Glazed doughnut dipped in green icing and topped with a St. Patrick’s sprinkle blend.
It’s your lucky day! 🍀 Starting today our O'riginal Glazed Doughnuts are going GREEN 3/16 & 3/17! 🍩 Stop by a participating shop wearing green & we'll even give you a FREE O’riginal Glazed doughnut. How’s that for good luck? #StPatricksDay pic.twitter.com/OTROKINlUD— Krispy Kreme (@krispykreme) March 16, 2022
Participating Charlotte area Krispy Kreme shops:
- 2116 Hawkins Street, Charlotte
- 8018 Concord Mills Blvd, Concord
- 119 N Sharon Amity Road, Charlotte
- 9301 E. Independence Blvd, Matthews
- 8800 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte
- 2990 E. Franklin Blvd, Gastonia
- 1525 Celanese Blvd, Rock Hill, SC
- 1428 W Innes Street, Salisbury
P.S. Enjoy the delicious photos below…they are mouth-watering.