Looking for someone to spend your Valentine’s Day with? DoorDash and Shake Shack are here to help. People love bonding over the connecting power of food and the food delivery giant and restaurant chain get it. That’s why they’ve teamed up to bring singles together through a dating site. A chicken sandwich-themed dating site, that is.
DoorDash and Shake Shack want you to find your soulmate or just a fun fling by matching you with fellow chicken sandwich fans. And their dating site, LetsEatCute.com, is where the magic happens. “By partnering with DoorDash for ‘Eat Cute,’ we are hoping to use our Buffalo Chicken Sandwich to light the initial spark and help singles everywhere spice up their dating experience,” says Shake Shack’s Chief Marketing Officer Jay Livingston.
And the best part? Even if you don’t find romance, you can get a free buffalo chicken sandwich out of it. Here’s how it works:
- Head to LetsEatCute and make a profile.
- Upload a selfie, select who you’re looking to meet and tell them how spicy you like it with options from “Lettuce be friends only” to “Too hot to handle.”
- You’ll see potential matches’ photos and names and from there, start swiping.
- When you match with someone, you’ll get a code for a free Buffalo Chicken Sandwich from Shake Shack via DoorDash.
- And users will get the chance to win a $5-thousand DoorDash gift card by sharing a screenshot of their EatCute profile on Twitter with the hashtag #EatCuteWithDoorDash and #Sweepstakes.
- Interested? You’ll need to get going because the deal runs out on February 15th, the day after Valentine’s Day.