Ms. Savannah Angel is a STEM teacher at Peak Charter Academy in Raleigh. Maybe she should be a teacher for everyone else in the world, too.
The 6th-grade teacher, who goes by @topshelfteacher on Instagram, shared the social contract that she expects her 6th-grade class to follow. If you ask me, this list of rules should be followed by everyone:
- Use self-control.
- Show respect to others and other materials.
- Make wise choices.
- Remember the Golden Rule.
- Have a positive outlook.
- Show integrity by being honest.
- Help others in need.
- Have compassion for others.
- Self-advocate for you.
- Encourage others.
- Life can be tough, but you can be tougher.
- Always be true to yourself.
- Always have integrity.
- Hold each other accountable.
- Choose inclusion over discrimination.
See what I mean? Interesting fun fact about Ms. Angel: according to her Instagram profile, she’s a 6’4″ former Division 1 college volleyball player. Tall and smart!