Five Unique Valentine’s Day Activites in the Charlotte Area
When Valentine’s Day comes around, love fills the air.
And though not everyone is a fan of the holiday dedicated to romance, there are some pretty cool things to do for those of you who are. So whether you are adventurous or classic, check out our list of five unique Valentine’s Day activities for you and boo to try. Enjoy!
- Adventure: Enjoy a 3-course meal and wine pairing after completing a zip-line and ropes course adventure at the U.S. National Whitewater Center. The price is only $85 per person. See more here.
- Mysterious: Take part in a live interactive Murder Mystery dinner theatre show. Get tickets here.
- Funky: Take a brewery tour through Plaza Midwood. Check out the great beer, murals, and culture. Get more information here.
- Musical: Get all dolled up for Andrea Bocelli’s annual Valentine’s Day performance. See ticket pricing here.
- Simple: Split a classic milkshake meant for two at Honeysuckle gelato. Yum!
Not into Valentine’s Day? That’s okay. If your single or “complicated” you can attend the Stupid Cupid: Anti Valentines Day party at the Rosemont. You can party with drinks and even throw your ex’s stuff away at this epic party of hate. See ticket information here.