Father’s Day is fast approaching and that means the hunt is on for the worst dad joke! Greetings card company thortful.com has set out to create the Ultimate Dad Jokes Index. You know you love them, the corny one-liners that make us cringe, but secretly laugh too, as they are so bad they are funny.
They asked people to submit their cheesest dad jokes. Check out some of the best ones below.
- I went for an interview. They said “Can you perform under pressure?” I said “I’m not sure about that but I can have a good crack at Bohemian Rhapsody”
- Why can’t Elsa be trusted to hold a balloon? Because she’ll “Let it Go!”
- What’s the best part about living in Switzerland? I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.
- I’ve got a pen that can write underwater. It can write other words too but underwater is one of my faves.
- My girlfriend said, “You act like a detective too much. I want to split up.” “Good idea,” I replied. “We can cover more ground that way.”
- My pet mouse Elvis died last night, 🎵”he was caught in a trap!”🎶
- Just quit my job at the Helium factory. I won’t be spoken to in that tone!
- Just a adopted a dog from the local blacksmith, soon as I got him home he made a bolt for the door
- I used to be addicted to the Hokey Cokey, but I managed to turn myself around.
The full Dad Joke index can be seen: here
What do you think is the ultimate dad joke? Share it with us on social media!