I always found mystery boxes to be so intriguing. There just is something magical about opening a box where you have no idea what is inside. Sure, you could get a pair of used socks or size 40 pants…but I bet you could find a way to utilize them in your daily life.
The newest TikTok craze is now people opening unclaimed Amazon packages. With her TikTok video that now has over 7.7 million likes, @caloriequeen14, explained how she came across a vendor at her local swap meet in Las Vegas who was selling lost packages for just $1 each. So this got us to wondering…how could we buy some unclaimed mail if we wanted to?
Here are some different ways you can snag unclaimed Amazon packages and more so you can also enjoy the fantastic feeling of opening a mysterious package.
1. U.S. Postal Service (USPS), valuable mail that cannot be delivered is auctioned via GovDeals. They have some pretty interesting things for sale like lots of lands, golf carts and I will say though, if you read here you can see so many people are already trying to hop on the ‘unclaimed’ mail train. One guy even asked if he could just “have some” for his YouTube channel…
2. Storage Auctions are a go big or go home-way of getting some mystery items. This is a service for online bidding where you are sure to find some treasures.
3. WiBargain sells mystery boxes of liquidated goods from big-box retailers like Target, Walmart, and Amazon. If you sign up for their newsletter you get 10% off too!
4. Liquidation.com and Direct Liquidation are also some of the largest liquidation marketplaces in America and sell surplus from big-box retailers online. There are a ton of pellets for sale in North Carolina.
5. You can try your luck on resell sites like Poshmark. There are a good amount of sellers who resell their unclaimed package supplies. You can see more here.
Check out this fun article here and see how in 2019 a company purchased an Amazon return pallet and how it turned out! Also here are some photos of our favorite home renovation before and after photos. Out with the old and in with the new!