Santa Claus is coming to bring joy and cheer to the Charlotte area in only a few days but have no fear, he’s still taking orders are here.
We all know Santa is a busy guy but he ALWAYS has time for us. With his special magic to be in multiple places at once, Santa is all over the Charlotte area and we’ve found six places you can see him.
1. See Santa at Holidays at the Graden hosted by Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. Dates left to see Santa Claus are December 18th and 19th from 5 to 9 pm. You can see more on tickets here.
2. It’s time to see Santa at the Winterland Express and Celebration of Lights in the City of Kannapolis at Village Park. He will be there on December 17th, 18th, and 19th from 6 pm until 10 pm. See more here.
3. At the corner of 7th Street and North Tryon Street, you can see the big man at the Charlotte Christmas Village 2019. He will be taking your requests on December 18th, 19th and 20th starting from 11:00 are until 3:30 pm. See more here.
4. Have some pancakes and tell Santa wants on your Christmas list at Breakfast with Santa! This event is held at Matthews Community Center in Matthews, North Carolina located at 100 E W McDowell Street. This event is on December 21st from
9 AM and 10:45 AM. See more here.
6. Christmas in Downtown is open until December 20th and has music, Santa visits, a Christmas tree lane, wagon rides, a life-sized snow globe from 6 pm until 8 pm. See more here.