Things To Do During Quarantine
I know you might be up to speed on being creative with time and space since stay-at-home orders. Many of us are confined to our homes around the clock these days because of current social distancing orders in place. Companies are still having their employees work from home to keep them safe and protect them from the spread of COVD 19. With so much time being spent at home, you might feel like the walls are closing in on you. Here are a few things that you can do to help with that.
1. Go for a walk.
2. If you are a dog owner take your dog on a long walk in your neighborhood.
3. Invite a food truck to visit your neighborhood.
4. Drop off lunch or dinner to someone in need.
5. Pick up the phone and call someone.
6. Plan a neighborhood scavenger hunt with your neighbors.
7. Join or start an online book club.
8. Start a new craft.
9. Take a bike ride.
Keep yourself active. Don’t let COVID get the best of you!