If you want to find out where to get some of the best burgers in Charlotte, your chance is coming. The Queen City will celebrate the 8th annual Charlotte Burger Week from August 18-27.
There are more than a dozen restaurants that will offer specialty burgers during that week in Charlotte. The “speciality burgers” will go for about $7. But, there are a few things you’ll need to know before you stop in to get your burger.
Know Before You Go
- You won’t be able to make substitutions for your burger. You can remove toppings, but you can’t switch out a chicken or turkey burger for a beef burger without paying extra.
- The $7 cost of the burger does not include sides, taxes or tips.
- The $7 burgers are for dine-in customers only and cannot be ordered to go.
Download a CLT Burger Passport from the event website to get a detailed description of each restaurant’s specialty burger and drink specials, where available. If you visit four or more restaurants and get your server to initial your passport, you can submit it for a chance to win a prize.
Other ways to win prizes:
- Following @CLTBurger Week on Instagram and post photos of your burger using #CLTLovesBurgers
- Help crown the best burger in town by voting for your favorite here beginning Aug. 18.
For more information on CLT Burger Week, visit to cltburgerweek.com.
Check out some of the participating restaurants to grab your ‘speciality’ burger.