The C.W. Williams Community Health Center, Inc., CWWCHC for short, has announced its 7th Annual Back to School Community Health Fair. This year’s event takes on Saturday, August 14th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Each year the event celebrates National Health Center Week. This year’s event will have a drive-through format, offering COVID-19 vaccines & tests, free bookbags & school supplies, free food, DJ, games, prizes, along with a variety of community vendors who will share educational information and offer fun giveaways. Additionally, during the week of August 9th, CWWCHC also will offer back-to-school physicals and immunizations. The community health fair will be held at the Stratford Richardson YMCA.
What: The C.W. Williams Community Health Center, Inc. (CWWCHC) will host its 7th Annual Community Health Event and Back To School Community Health Fair during National Health Center Week 2021
Where: The Stratford Richardson YMCA, 1946 West Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28208
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- The event features drive-thru vendor booths, drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination and testing, DJ & Live Radio Broadcast. •
- Free school supplies, free food, games, prizes, and more!
- • No appointment necessary for vaccinations or testing (however registration is preferred: (www.cwwilliams.org)
- No out-of-pocket costs for attendees
- Bring a valid ID and insurance card if you have insurance
- CWWCHC does not share anyone’s immigration status
Why: National Health Center Week 2021 (Aug. 9th through 14th) is a time to honor the roles Community Health Centers and front line providers have played throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a time to celebrate Health Centers as “The Chemistry for Strong Communities” (www.healthcenterweek.org). During National Health Center Week 2021, CWWCHC will provide back-to-school physicals and immunizations, distribute care kits to the homeless, as well as host its annual community event on Saturday, August 14, 2021.