A little over a week ago, my boyfriend and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary with a long weekend trip to Charleston, SC. We were both pretty excited as this was the first time both of us had been there since we were little. We have been planning this trip for a few months, and were sure to ask any and every person we knew for recommendations. What we discovered is there is SO MUCH good food. Seriously, it doesn’t seem like you can pick wrong.
We made reservations WAY in advance to try to make sure we ate at some of the most recommended spots. It was worth it! If you are planning a trip to Charleston soon, here is our itinerary in case you need help planning!
- Arrive and check into Airbnb
- Walk to Fleet Landing for Dinner
- Stumbled upon Burns Alley Pub for a post-dinner drink
- Wake up and got bagels at Holy City Bagels
- Walked ALL OVER and explored Rainbow row, and Kings street for some shopping
- Lunch at 82 Queen
- Saw the oldest liquor store
- Went home to relax and cool off
- Dinner at The Darling Oyster Bar
- Got a quick breakfast at Brown’s Court Bakery (DEFINITELY recommend their Danishes!)
- Drove a bit to check out the Angel Oak Tree
- Drove to Folly Beach to check it out and walk on the beach.
- Lunch at Circe’s Grotto.
- Took a LONG nap (it was so hot and we were feeling exhausted a this point).
- Dinner at HUSK
- Drinks at Port of Call
- A Ghost Tour
- Late night pizza to end the trip!