Fans Can Stay At Martha Stewart’s NY Farm For Just $11.23
If anyone knows how to do the holidays right, it’s Martha Stewart. Now the queen of entertaining and hosting is offering fans a chance to see her in action up close at her home. She’s partnering with Booking.com to host a pre-holiday getaway at her farm in Bedford, New York, which includes face time with Martha herself.
“Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays to celebrate, which is why I’m excited to be Booking.com’s newest host and welcome guests to my Bedford farm for a Thanksgiving-inspired stay ahead of the big day,” Stewart says.
- The trip is for two people from Saturday, November 18th to Sunday, November 19th.
- While there, guests will take part in an itinerary created by Martha and featuring some of her favorite fall activities.
- They’ll get a tour of the Tenant House, where they’ll be staying, and a guided tour of the farm from head gardener Ryan McCallister.
- Executive Director of design Kevin Sharkey will share tips for making Thanksgiving extra special with a table setting and wreath-making demo.
- And the best part? Guests will get to have brunch with Martha which will be prepared by chef Thomas Joseph.
- The booking is available on a first-come, first-served basis and it opens at noon ET on November 16th, just two days before the overnight stay.
- It’s only $11.23, a nod to the date of Thanksgiving this year (November 23rd).