Arby Brings Back Classic Online Only 1-2-3 Menu Through October 22
Arby’s is a popular fast food restaurant chain that is loved by many people for its delicious and unique menu items. Some of the reasons why people love Arby’s include its signature roast beef sandwiches, curly fries, and a variety of other tasty options. In fact, I don’t splurge on fast food often but when I do, I actually really enjoy Arby’s.
And according to Chew boom, I’m not alone because Arby’s lovers are really excited for this news.
Arby’s Brings Back Classic Online Only $1, $2, $3 Menu Through October 22, 2023
Arby’s is bringing back an online-only promotion that their fans love with the return of their $1, $2, $3 Classics menu available through October 22, 2023. Here’s what to expect:
- $1 Curly Fries – sliced potatoes sliced curly and fried crispy.
- $2 Mozzarella Sticks – battered and fried melty mozzarella served with marinara sauce for dipping.
- $2 Jamocha Shake – a shake featuring chocolate and coffee flavors.
- $2 Classic Roast Beef – Arby’s classic roast beef served on a toasted sesame seed bun.
- $3 Classic French Dip & Swiss – Roast beef and Swiss cheese on a sub roll served with a side of French au jus sauce.
The items are available through online ordering only and there’s a limit of five items per order. The Arby’s $1, $2, $3 Classics menu is available for a limited time at participating locations nationwide through October 22, 2023 or while supplies last.
Overall, Arby’s is a beloved fast food restaurant chain that has something for everyone. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic roast beef sandwich or something a little more adventurous, Arby’s is sure to satisfy your cravings.
The Most Expensive Fast Food Place In The Carolinas