Barbie Movie Quotes That Are Perfect Instagram Captions
If you’ve already seen the “Barbie” movie, you know how quote-worthy it is. Even if you haven’t seen it yet, you’re probably rocking the Barbiecore hard this summer, aren’t you? Social media has turned pink, all thanks to Barbie, and if you haven’t gotten in on the trend, you should.
But what should you caption your Barbiecore pics with? Quotes from the “Barbie” movie, of course! Here are some that would make great Insta captions.
- “Barbie has a great day every day, but Ken only has a great day if Barbie looks at him” – Narrator
- “I don’t have anything big planned. Just a giant blowout party with all the Barbies, and planned choreography, and a bespoke song. You should stop by” – Barbie
- “I’m trained to stand confidently here.” – Ken
- “She’s not dead. She’s just having an existential crisis.” – Weird Barbie
- “Because Barbie can be anything, women can be anything.”
- “The real world is not perfect, but you inspire me.”
- “I’m a liberated man, I know crying’s not weak.” – Ken
- “Everybody turn to the Barbie next to you and tell her how much you love her. Compliment her.”
- “I just learned to cry. First I got one tear. Then I got a whole bunch.”