The World’s Most Expensive McDonald’s Menu Items
I found the world’s most expensive McDonald’s menu items. How you ever seen McDonald’s international menu offerings? You may feel a little jealous that you couldn’t get that at your local drive-thru, but you’re not alone. They have some interesting options at Mickey D’s around the world, but one thing you can be happy about? Not paying the higher prices attached to those items.
- A recent study looks at the range of prices of popular McDonald’s items both in the U.S. and around the world.
- It used the McDonald’s app and local delivery apps to find the price of different menu items, then converted the prices to U.S. dollars and ranked them.
- The study only ranks the items that topped the list in each country, then compares the most expensive items from each country against each other.
- McDonald’s has locations in more than 100 countries, but the top 10 most expensive menu items are mostly from Europe.
The World’s Most Expensive McDonald’s Menu Items in the World
- France’s Triple Cheddar and Double Beef Burger $15.70
- Liechtenstein’s Big Tasty Double Bacon $13.31
- tied with Switzerland’s Big Tasty Double Bacon, also $13.31
- Norway’s Dobbel Big Tasty $12.97
- Israel’s Big Premium New York $11.80
- Uruguay’s Club House 3 Carnes $10.27
- Denmark’s Homestyle Chicken Hot Curry $9.99
- Spain’s Signature Huevo Benedictine Doble $9.92
- New Zealand’s Crispy Chicken Almighty $9.55
- Netherlands’ Homestyle Crispy Chicken Honey Mustard $9.45
Other fun findings from the study include:
- The U.S. has the 19th most expensive Big Mac in the world ($5.35).
- Liechtenstein and Switzerland are tied for both the world’s most expensive Big Mac ($7.75) and Happy Meal ($8.17).
- The U.S. state where McDonald’s is the most expensive is Hawaii, and Mississippi is the cheapest.