Looking for something fun to do now that the weather is warmer? Well, Gaston County is the perfect place to check out and explore. Gaston County Tourism has created a fun, free game to help promote the Ridgeline Craft Beverage Trail. The trail includes ten craft beverage producers outside of Charlotte, one distillery, two wineries, and several breweries. Sounds like fun, right?
The Ridgeline Craft Beverage Trail Game
During the months of March and April, visitors can take part in the Ridgeline Craft Beverage Trail game to enhance their visit. Visitors can sign up for their WEEKLY chance to win Yeti drinking cups and a grand prize of a $250 VISA gift card. If you would like to gain some more chances to win you can also check in at the venues on the trail and take a selfie there to submit. The game is free to enter and winners are selected at random. Check-in once per day at each of the venues along the trail through April 30, 2023! Sounds easy to me. Signup, check-in, and WIN!
Check out some of the spots that you can expect to see on the trail. Have fun, play along, and see what you can win!
- Muddy River Distillery: 1500 River Dr., Belmont, NC
- Primal Brewery: 52 Ervin St., Belmont, NC
- Jekyll and Hyde Taphouse & Grill: 10 Catawba St., Belmont, NC
- Belmont Brewhouse: 1500 River Dr., Belmont NC
- Traust Brewing: 128 S. Main St., Mount Holly NC
- Cavendish Brewing: 207 N. Chester St., Gastonia, NC
- Veronet Vineyards and Winery: 1549 Ike Brooks Dr., Kings Mountain, NC
- Baker Buffalo Creek Vineyard & Winery: 3521 Fallston-Waco Road, Lawndale, NC
- Newgrass Brewing Company: 213 S. Lafayette St., Shelby, NC
- BrickTree Brewing: 414 East Water Street, Lincolnton, NC
Learn more about each location here and start planning your game play!