Even though we know it’s not safe, a lot of people will multi-task behind the wheel, whether it’s talking on the phone while driving, texting while driving, etc. But apparently these bad driving behaviors are just the tip of the iceberg, because a lot of folks have seen people do a whole lot worse while behind the wheel.
This week my husband Dallas saw a woman with her foot up on the dash board, clipping her toe nails!
Well, that got me thinking. What else has people seen ? I found, a new thread on the anonymous Whisper app and it has folks sharing the craziest things they’ve ever witnessed while driving, and after hearing them you’ll wonder why there aren’t more accidents on the road.
Craziest things witnessed while driving include:
- “I saw a woman driving and breastfeeding at the same time.”
- “This chick was doing her makeup and looking in the mirror with one hand and texting with the other. She was also speeding at 50 in a 15 max parking lot. A+ multitasking though, she didn’t crash.”
- “I literally saw someone poop out their car window on the freeway. It’s a memory I wish I could erase from my mind.”
- “On a motorway I just saw feet on the wheel. The guy had his chair fully reclined back, closed eyes and was steering with his bare feet. I was horrified.”
- “I saw my mom pull a reverse on a highway after she missed her exit. I unfortunately was tailgating behind her in horror.”
- “The craziest thing I saw during my road trip: woman driving with a burger in one hand, drink in the other, cellphone held up on her shoulder. To this day I had no idea what she was using to steer the car.”
- “I saw an old man driving in nothing but a diaper.”