I’m no expert at being a romantic! So here’s 10 creative sexting ideas that don’t involve sending a nude! Hahaha
When it comes to sexting, lots of people automatically think it has to involve nudes. But it doesn’t! There’s ways to get super creative sexting without needing to take a pic of you naked. Here are ten other sexts you can send that’ll definitely spice things up according to Bustle.
- Send a “lewd.” Send a sexy or suggestive pic where you’re partially covered up like in the bath, lingerie, boxers, sheets, etc.
- Send a voice note during a self-pleasure session. Voice notes are underrated. Next time you’re pleasuring yourself, record a short voice note of your reaction.
- Send them a sexual GIF. Can’t find one? Try looking on Twitter.
- Leave them surprise nudes to find later. Take nudes on your partners phone and hide them in a folder. Then while you’re apart, text them telling them to check the folder.
- Send a link to a NSFW video with things you want to try. Ethical porn can be a great place to go for ideas… and to share with your partner.
- Send an “innocent” picture with a sexy toy in it. Subtlety can be just as spicy. Once they notice the toy, ask them if they want to use it later.
- Send them erotica excerpts. There’s so many erotic short stories widely available for free online.
- Send links to different lingerie options. Send your SO a few links and ask them which one they like.
- Have them download an app attached to a remote controlled toy. This is especially great for long-distance relationships.
- Set a sexy wake-up alarm on their phone. If you don’t sleep together every night, make their wake-up alarm a voice memo of your self-pleasure sounds.