Pride Month starts next week! Are you planning to join in on the celebrations?! If you’re already starting to think of what Insta pics you’ll be posting, here are some quotes about love that you should be sharing in honor of Pride Month.
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
- “The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself.” – Gore Vidal
- “This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another.” – Elliot Page
- “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” – Maya Angelou
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow — this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I was not ladylike, nor was I manly. I was something else altogether. There were so many different ways to be beautiful.” – Michael Cunningham
- “True belonging doesn’t require us to change who we are; it requires us to be who we are.” – Brené Brown
For even more quotes, click HERE!