When searching for jobs, you want to find the best company to work for. Well, Great Places To Work have just made things a little easier, with their annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, although whether they’re hiring is another story.
- The mag compiled their list using a variety of employee surveys, from over 870,000 workers.
- Employees weighed in on things like how trustworthy, caring and fair a company is in times of crisis, as well as employees’ physical, emotional and financial health; and the company’s community impact.
- Topping the list again this year is Cisco, which earns a 96% rating, and gets props for caring about employees’ mental health.
- They’ve been offering employees free counseling sessions for more than 20 years, plus they also increased digital therapy options, and now offer employees a “Day For Me,” which gives employees an additional day off for self-care.
Fortune’s” Top Ten Best Companies to Work For
(click here for the complete list of 100)
- Wegmans Food Markets Inc.
- NVDIA Corporation
- Rocket Companies
- American Express
- David Weekley Homes
- Capital One Financial Corporation
Let’s say you don’t want to focus on finding employment with a certain employer, we recently released the best and worst entry level jobs!