Bathing suit season can give any gal nightmares, and after seeing the latest garment being passed off as a swimsuit, it would be completely justified.
According to New York Post, social media has been left shocked by a new bathing suit being sold by Chinese fashion company Shein. The “SXY Rhinestone Studded One-Piece Swimsuit” basically has a regular top with super thin strip of nylon over the belly, with just enough material to barely cover a gal’s naughty bits.
- While the company describes the barely-there one-piece, which sells for $12, as “sexy,” folks online have some definite thoughts, and most are not positive.
- “Excuse me it’s a what now???,” one person commented. “It’s a wedgie you pay for.”
- Another added, “This is not normal.”
- “Does she have it on backwards?,” another commented. “Do real women actually wear this.”
- Many simply couldn’t wrap their head around the suit at all.
- “Is this a for real ‘bathing suit’?,” one asked. “Where do your lady bits go? I just don’t understand fashion I guess.”
- “Me and my coochie could never,” noted one gal, while another asked, “But where would my flaps go?”
- But there are actually people interested in the skimpy suit.
- “I am so damn confident after my front butt surgery, I ordered this!,” one gal commented. “I can’t WAIT for it to get here!!”
Source: New York Post
Shein what is going on with this bathing suit pic.twitter.com/8cxS0f13nr— willem dahoe (@hummusnchill) April 4, 2022