When it comes to sex, setting the right mood in the bedroom can be really important, but folks certainly have different preferences when it comes to how to do that. One thing a lot of folks may disagree on is lighting, and a new survey looks at where folks stand when it comes to that very subject.
- A new Adam & Eve poll asked their customers, “Do you prefer the lights on or off during sex?,” and the results may be a bit surprising.
- 28% of those polled like making love with the lights off, a drop from 41% of people who answered that way in a similar poll in 2011.
- 11% prefer the lights on, compared to 10% in 2011.
- Most people seem to like a mixture to both.
- 32% of people say they like to change things up when it comes to lighting, down from 48% in 2011.
- 29% of people have no preference at all, with only 11% of folks saying the same in 2011.
Source: Adam & Eve