Finding the right partner isn’t easy, and apparently, it has led some to look to sex robots to help, at least when it comes to sex.
A new SexualAlpha survey finds:
- 15.5% of people admit to having sex with or owning a sex robot, you know, a love doll with interactive capabilities.
- What’s more, 50.1% of people say they’d be interested in having sex with a sex robot, while 57% want to talk and interact with one.
- 50.7% actually feel that it’s possible to form a genuine romantic connection with a sex robot.
- 29.5% of people think they could actually replace humans as romantic partners.
- And surprisingly, more people admit they’d have sex with a robot (37.5%), than would be willing to invite someone over or casual sex (30.1%).
- 41.9% of people would be all for a threesome with a sex robot and their partner.
- And some people are apparently pretty jealous of sex robots, with 41% believing that having sex with a robot would be cheating on a partner.
While a lot of folks may feel that it’s romantic to cuddle after sex with your partner in the bedroom. The truth is most people are likely thinking about something else – cleaning up.
A new survey finds:
- 70% of people say they don’t feel comfortable without showering immediately after sex.
- 72% say they don’t feel “clean” after doing the deed, with that being true for more men than women (79% vs. 66%).
- In fact, when it comes to post-sex activities, only sleeping (54%) is more popular than showering (53%), with cuddling coming in third (52%).
- 73% they will even use a refreshing wipe if they don’t have enough time to clean up after sex.