Americans Share Their Feelings About Sex Robots
Finding the right partner isn’t easy, and apparently, it has led some to look to sex robots to help, at least when it comes to sex.
A new SexualAlpha survey finds:
- 15.5% of people admit to having sex with or owning a sex robot, you know, a love doll with interactive capabilities.
- What’s more, 50.1% of people say they’d be interested in having sex with a sex robot, while 57% want to talk and interact with one.
- 50.7% actually feel that it’s possible to form a genuine romantic connection with a sex robot.
- 29.5% of people think they could actually replace humans as romantic partners.
- And surprisingly, more people admit they’d have sex with a robot (37.5%), than would be willing to invite someone over or casual sex (30.1%).
- 41.9% of people would be all for a threesome with a sex robot and their partner.
- And some people are apparently pretty jealous of sex robots, with 41% believing that having sex with a robot would be cheating on a partner.
While a lot of folks may feel that it’s romantic to cuddle after sex with your partner in the bedroom. The truth is most people are likely thinking about something else – cleaning up.
A new survey finds:
- 70% of people say they don’t feel comfortable without showering immediately after sex.
- 72% say they don’t feel “clean” after doing the deed, with that being true for more men than women (79% vs. 66%).
- In fact, when it comes to post-sex activities, only sleeping (54%) is more popular than showering (53%), with cuddling coming in third (52%).
- 73% they will even use a refreshing wipe if they don’t have enough time to clean up after sex.