Season two of Netflix’s “Bridgerton” is set to premiere on March 25th. We’re all so excited! Like season one, it will feature hit songs reworked to fit into the series’ time period.
Well, thanks to my sleuth ability, I found some of the songs that will be on this season.
This year’s soundtrack will feature new versions of hit songs by Nirvana, Miley Cyrus, Harry Styles, Madonna, Alanis Morissette, and more, along with the Bollywood track, “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.”
Check out the tracklist below:
- “Stay Away” by Nirvana (Vitamin String Quartet Cover)
- “Material Girl” by Madonna (Kris Bowers Cover)
- “Diamonds” by Rihanna (Hannah V & Joe Rodwell Cover)
- “Dancing On My Own” by Robyn (Vitamin String Quartet Cover)
- “You Oughta Know” by Alanis Morissette (Duomo Cover)
- “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham” (Kris Bowers Cover)
- “Sign of the Times” by Harry Styles (Steve Horner Cover)
- “What About Us” by P!nk (Duomo Cover)
- “How Deep Is Your Love” by Calvin Harris & Disciples Cover (Kiris Houston Cover)
- “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus (Midnight String Quartet Cover)
Source: Elite Daily
The Season Two “Bridgerton” trailer is out, and it teases the much-anticipated romance between Anthony Bridgerton (Jonathan Bailey) and newcomer Kate Sharma (Simone Ashley). Apparently, their story arch will be the centerpiece of the upcoming season.
Viewers fell in love with Regé-Jean Page in season one and were stunned when it was announced he would not be in the upcoming season at all. According to People, here’s how Regé-Jean Page said the producers of Bridgerton had originally pitched the part to him: “It’s a one-season arc. It’s going to have a beginning, middle, end — give us a year” (People.com). He spoke on how he believed Simon Basset’s entire story wrapped up nicely at the end of Season 1 and so there’s not really any reason to remain in the series.