The Guilty Eats folks have decided to compile a list of the best breakfast places in every state. They listed a few below with their specialty items as an example. This is just a tip of the iceberg for breakfast choices and the full list from all 50 states can be found HERE.
Here’s what they say about the one’s in our states!
- NC – Barry’s Cafe Almost everything on this menu, which I think is kinda cool and customizable in a way, comes with the choice of one eggs or two. Feeling more hungry? Get two eggs! Let’s talk about their Cheeseburger + Eggs! First of all, it is exactly what it’s name makes it sound like/suggests it to be.
- South Carolina – Sunflower Cafe (Charleston) – The sweet pecan waffles and beignets are the top items and they are prepared as you would expect with warm banana syrup for the waffles and plenty of powdered sugar for the beignets.
Here’s some more of the best breakfast places…
- Arizona – Hash Kitchen (multiple locations) – Hangover Short Rib Hash made with braised short ribs, jalapeno corn bread and potato-based has, mozzarella chees, poached eggs, fried onion rings and hollandaise sauce. They also serve fried-to-order Cannoli donuts as a sweet treat and home of the original build your own Bloody Mary bar.
- Colorado – Rosenberg’s Bagels & Deli (3 locations) – They’ve got ten different types of bagels and the Wings of Pastrami Bagel Sandwich consisting of a shredded NY-Style Pastrami Omelet, three-cheese blend and choice of bagel.
- Florida – Trip’s Diner (3 locations) – Hubcakes are their specialty with pancakes as big as hubcaps per the menu. Top them off with blueberries, fruit, chocolate chips, whipped cream or anything else that you can imagine.
- Georgia – Atlanta Breakfast Club – The Peach Cobbler French Toast is the dish to get here with French toast, peaches and warm crumble and vanilla butter. The team is united by love, loyalty and dedication to food.
- Indiana – The Scrambled Diner (Dyer, IN) – These folks promise their Boston Skillet will change you…it’s filled with lobster, crab, shrimp, tomato, asiago cheese and spinach using fresh and local ingredients only.
- Louisiana – Cafe’ Du Monde (New Orleans) – The Original French Market Coffee Stand known worldwide for their Beignets and Café Au Lait. In fact, that’s all they serve, except for regular frozen or hot coffee and all they have needed to serve for years.
- Maine – Palace Diner – They reopened in 2014 in Biddeford, Maine and famous for their Lumberjack Breakfast with Sliver Flapjacks, two eggs, breakfast meat and Palace potatoes.
- New York – Westway Diner (New York City) –Tthe Monte Cristo is the special item that is just as good for lunch as breakfast and is open face French toast, Swiss cheese, ham and turkey along with other classic breakfast options.
- Texas – The Porch – (Dallas) – Hot fried chicken and biscuits are the go-to here with classic buttermilk biscuits, black pepper gravy, fresh eggs and hot sauce to go along with the chicken.
Source: Guilty Eats