Whether you’re single, in a relationship, or a situationship restaurants nationwide are handing out some freebies so you can eat your feelings this Valentine’s Day. Check out these Valentine’s Day freebies:
- Auntie Anne’s: Loyalty members who purchase a Chocolate Frost from Auntie Anne’s will receive a bonus one for free.
- Hooters: Shred a picture of your ex online to receive a digital coupon for 10 free boneless wings with the purchase of 10 wings.
- KFC: KFC has a couple of deals depending on your appetite and love for one another. The “Sandwiches and Sides” deal is served with four KFC chicken sandwiches and two large sides, while the “Sandwiches and Tenders” meal includes four KFC chicken sandwiches, six extra crispy tenders, two large sides, four biscuits, and a half-gallon beverage bucket.
- Outback Steakhouse: Couples can score a four-course meal starting at $54. The dinner includes a grilled shrimp appetizer to share, two side salads, two entrees, and cheesecake to share
- Popeyes: From February 14th through the 20th, customers can receive two chicken sandwich combos for the price of one.
- Qdoba: Qdoba rewards members can grab a BOGO entree.
And if you’re still looking for some last-minute ideas while on a budget, Cameron has you covered here!