Is there anything better than a good bagel with cream cheese? Well, probably but it’s still darn delicious…depending on where you get it. Being from NJ I consider myself an expert haha!
Not all bagels are created equal, and there’s no arguing that certain cities have better bagels than others. So, which cities have the best?
- Just in time for National Bagel Day (tomorrow), a new report has determined 2022’s Best Cities for Bagel Lovers.
- The list was determined looking at the number of places that serve bagels and get high consumer reviews, plus the volume of bagel searches per city.
- In total, 158 cities were judged for the report with an index score of 1 to 100 given based on access to bagel shops and quality and popularity of bagels
- Landing in the top spot shouldn’t be much of a surprise – New York City.
- New York earned a score of 87.74, well above the second place finisher, San Francisco, which only scored a 39.57.
As far as Charlotte goes I like Bagel Bin in Ballantyne, that’s a weekly stop for me!
Top 10 Best Cities For Bagel Lovers
(click here for the full list)
- New York, NY (87.74)
- San Francisco, CA (39.75)
- Boston, MA (30.45)
- Washington, DC (26.04)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (24.82)
- Las Vegas, NV (22.75)
- Orlando, FL (22.24)
- Yonkers, NY (21.76)
- Chicago, IL (20.80)
- Aurora, IL (20.70)
Source: 24/7 Wall Street