Unless you’re an FOF – friend of the famous – you really don’t know how they act away from the camera. But people on Reddit are calling out the celebrities they think are totally different from how they seem. Here’s a look at some of the top-voted answers from users.
- Kevin Hart – “If you watch that documentary about him, you see the mask slip a little when he loses the ‘everybody’s BFF’ persona for a minute and is a REAL scumbag to one of his boys, going on a completely unprovoked tirade about how, ‘Without ME, you’re NOTHING.’”
- Paris Hilton – “She’s not nearly as air-headed as she pretends to be.”
- Ditto for Marilyn Monroe. One user said, “She acted like a ditzy blonde, but behind the scenes she was hella smart and something of a literary buff (one reason she was attracted to Arthur Miller).”
- Gordon Ramsay – “I curse worse when I run a kitchen, and it’s all an act. He’s retained like 85 percent of his staff for more than 15 years I’ve read…if he was really an a-hole, they’d leave.”
- Jimmy Fallon – “The Tonight Show” host “laughs like he has a sniper pointed at him at all times set to fire when he doesn’t laugh dramatically.”
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – is “too good to be true,” according to one user who admits, “I have nothing to hang it on other than a gut feeling.”