We live in a new world. And for us 20Somethings, there are things we did in the ‘90s that just would not happen at all today. In reality, it would be totally weird to do these things today.
- Joining a fan club for an artist of fandom through the mail and getting things like pins and newsletters mailed to you periodically.
- Having to look up a direction in an atlas (that was always in the car) if you were helping one of your parents navigate while they drove.
- Having to rewind a movie before you watched it because the last person to watch didn’t rewind it.
- Having the movie theater be the only place you could watch new trailers.
- Having to research school assignments in encyclopedias and praying that there was enough of an explainer on the subject matter you were writing about.
- Having zero idea who was calling at any time.
- Paging someone and having to sit around next to the phone until they called you back.
- Ordering toys, clothes, books, or other things from a catalog or TV commercial and waiting weeks for them to come.
For the full list, click HERE!