While we would all like to think we are graceful, more often than not we can all be pretty clumsy, and apparently, some cities have way more clumsy people than others.
- Tech care company Asurion set out to determine the clumsiest cities in the U.S.
- They looked at their data on things like dropped devices, cracked screens and more to determine which cities have the most slips and falls.
- They also judged cites based on which have the most personal injury lawyers and orthopedic surgeons-per-capita.
- They also looked at online searches for phrases like “I think I sprained my ankle” and “how do I get water out of my phone?”
- Topping the list as the clumsiest city is New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Over half of the clumsiest cities are in the South.
Top 10 Clumsiest Cities in the U.S.
- New Orleans, LA
- Raleigh, NC
- Jacksonville, FL
- Richmond, VA
- Atlanta, GA
- Charlotte, NC
- Birmingham, AL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Tampa, Fl
- On the flipside, San Francisco, California was named the most graceful city in the U.S., followed by Chicago and New York.
Source: Yahoo Finance