Fall is here, and it seems like pumpkin spice is in everything these days. I don’t know about you, but I get tired of always bringing the same dishes to tailgates, and parties, that’s why every Fall, I make this one.
I started making this dip a few years ago, and now my friends always ask me to make it again. I’m planning on making it in a few weeks when I head to Boone, NC for Appalachian State’s Homecoming game. I decided it was time to share the love, so below you will find the recipe and instructions for the sweet pumpkin dip!
- 1 16 oz can of cool whip
- 1 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can of solid pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Mix together the pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin spice in a bowl.
- Once the ingredients are mixed together, slowly fold in the cool whip
- Chill the dip in the fridge until ready to serve
- Serve with graham crackers