Singles Say Vaccination Status Is The Most Important
There are a lot of qualities people look for when they go on apps trying to find “The One” and apparently this season one factor is playing a bigger role than all the rest – vaccine status.
- That’s right, a new Match.com “Singles In America” study finds that whether or not someone is vaccinated for COVID is playing a huge role in finding love.
- In fact, 58% of singles say it is the most important issue when it comes to finding a partner.
- That’s more important than traditional deal-breakers like:
- Political affiliation is important (53%)
- Support of BLM is important (52%)
- Support of LGBTQ+ rights is important (48%)
- Being the same religion is important (43%)
- Being the same ethnicity is important (43%)
- Overall, 73% of singles say they are vaccinated.
- Two in three say they want their dates to be vaccinated as well.
- 54% are unlikely to consider an unvaccinated person for a romantic relationship.
- 52% of singles say they wouldn’t even meet up with an unvaccinated person.
- 58% insist they won’t have sex with an unvaccinated person ever.
- 48% of singles believe unvaccinated people are selfish.
Source: Business Insider
Sign me up for the Kiss 95.1 email newsletter!
Make sure you're not missing out on anything at Kiss 95.1 and become an exclusive VIP member. Enjoy all the perks and get exclusive insight into music news, contests, and more!