There are some people who say they “live in their car” and then there are others who keep nothing in there. Despite which one you are, there are some things that you should keep in your car, both out of convenience to you and to keep you safe. You never know what’s going to happen!
- A first aid kit. You never know when you’ll get a cut or any other injuries. A first aid kit will make sure you always have whatever you need.
- An ice and snow scraper. If you live in an area that gets snow, a must-have during the winter.
- A trash can. Your empty bottles, receipts, and napkins can go in here instead of in your cup holder.
- An LED flashlight. Just in case you get stuck somewhere at night
- Jumper cables. Accidents happen…and that includes accidentally leaving your car lights on and draining your battery.
- A portable charger. You do not want to get caught with a flat and realize you can’t call anyone because your phone’s dead.
- Hazard triangles. These are especially helpful at night if you need to pull off the road.
For a full list of things you should keep in your car, click HERE!
Source: Huffington Post