It takes a lot for a company to get noticed and remembered and having a great logo will go a long ways towards that. For some companies, their logo is as iconic as the company itself, and now a new survey reveals which are the most memorable by consumers.
A new poll UK poll, which could easily translate here, finds:
- Logos can have a huge influence on how consumers spend their money.
- 27% of people say they are more likely to shop at a small business with a well-designed logo.
- 50% of people expect both large and small companies to have equally as memorable logos.
- 36% of people say a logo helps them visualize a company’s identity.
- As for which types of companies have the best logos:
- 27% say it’s food and drink companies
- 23% say it’s tech companies
- 19% say it’s eco-friendly companies
- 18% say it’s beauty brands.
But which companies have the most memorable logos out there?
- Well, it’s probably not too surprising that Apple tops the list, followed by:
Source: SWNS Digital